A decision about investing in a reliable company is very important for any type of trader whether novice or experienced. The Internet boom has given birth to a myriad of possibilities. Our Trading Expo review is meant to help the traders to read and understand the possibility of a big risk if they have decided to trade with an Tradingexpo.net broker with the possibility of falling into an Trading Expo scam.
On investigating online about Trading Expo Review we found that there are many negative Tradingexpo.net reviews and complaints on different broking forums. This is a red flag, for Trading Expo broker can be possible scam/fraud. Your investments/funds may not be secured if you are trading with this broker.
Website – https://tradingexpo.net/
Official Address – NA
Warned by regulating authority – Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom)
Regulation Status- Unregulated
It is hard to trust Tradingexpo since there is an absence of contact information such as phone number, address, or social media links available on their website. There is also little data about their operations, which makes it difficult to establish where they are situated or who is running the organization. Legitimate brokers must have permits and guidelines in place to be able to function lawfully but with Tradingexpo, it’s challenging to tell whether they possess these or not. All in all, investing with them could be a very risky venture.
Trading Expo Review: Why Trading Expo is suspected as a scam broker?
Described briefly below are some of the possible scam/fraud activities of Tradingexpo.net broker and hence we do not advise you to work with this broker.
- The terms and conditions of Trading Expo broker are such, that it makes withdrawal impossible. Even it is not possible to bonus. The rules and regulations condition are kept purposefully in such a way to defraud traders/investors.
- The broker calls you umpteen times to invest more and more amounts in the account.
- Claims made through the website are untrue and are virtually not possible to achieve, execute or discharge.
- Returns on investments (ROI) promised by Tradingexpo.net broker on his website are nearly impossible to achieve.
- Risk warnings while trading is not declared/disclosed on the webpage or would be disclosed in very small fonts at some corner of the page which is hardly readable/noticeable.
- The broker is active in the initial period; later on, he may not communicate with you or avoid replying altogether. He may change the URL or company’s name without notifying traders.
- The broker may be operating from those countries where regulation rules are lenient or vague. More often than not these countries are heaven for scam brokers.
- In the initial period, the broker will show you that you are making huge gains/profits but as soon as you submit a withdrawal request, your trades start making losses. Or they will point out some of their illegitimate rules of withdrawals whereby it will be impossible to withdraw.
Negative Trading Expo reviews
On surfing the internet or social media sites you will find many negative Trading Expo reviews and complaints of withdrawals of Tradingexpo.net broker. We also examined and scrutinized Trading Expo broker online and other scam features, and hence included this broker in our list of scam brokers 2023. We always have a detailed investigative approach to accessing brokers and their reputations. We found the Tradingexpo.net broker has a negative reputation.
What the reviews and complaints of Trading Expo broker are in general?
After reading many Trading Expo reviews and complaints from the broker we concluded that account holders are frustrated and are unable to withdraw their funds. The broker has cheated on them and is not fulfilling his promise. There is no transparency in the broker’s operation. Tradingexpo.net broker is now no longer communicating with them through any channels. Have blocked or suspended the account.
Trading Expo Review: How to get your stolen/lost money back from the Trading Expo broker?
The best route to recover your stolen/lost money from the Trading Expo scam is Scams Report Team.
Scams Report has a committed team of experts from different fields. The combined team has years of experience and expertise dealing with fraud/scam broking companies. The Scams Report provides free consultation to those victims who have filled out a free consultation form and submitted it to us. We help you build up a solid case against the scammers without leaving any escape route for them, to regain your funds.
It is possible to recover money from Trading Expo broker!
Many investors/traders feel that it is impossible to get their money back from these fraud/scam brokers. Let me assure you there is nothing like impossible. Many victims feel they are alone, be assured you are not alone; the scam broker has scammed many innocent investors and disappeared into thin air. He has scammed people in the past, is presently scamming, and will continue his activity in the future. Even the most cautious traders/investors make mistakes and fall into the booby trap laid by the scammers.
Precaution is better than cure. Before investing, stay alert, read reviews on different channels, after it is your hard-earned money. Happy investing/trading.
Scams Report Team has more than 10 years of experience in the field of fund recovery services from all types of scams like Forex trading scams, Binary Trading Scams, Cryptocurrency scams, Online Scams, Investment Scams, and all other financial scams. Scamsreport is a genuine recovery organization that deploys all modern methods to help the victims of scams.
To file a Quick Complaint against Trading Expo broker and Get a Free Recovery Consultation – Click Here
Our Social Pages
Scams Report Twitter Page
Scams Report Tumblr page