Rapid Trade Return Review – Is Rapid Trade Return a scam or trustworthy?
Crypto Scams, Forex scams, CFD scams, Binary Scams, Romance Scams, and other types of frauds are common these days. There is no limit to the amount lost in these scams and reach billions and trillions of dollars in a year. That is why the Scams Report Team has created scam broker reports to warn users about the latest scams occurring in the financial markets. Rapid Trade Return Review is published here with the same motive to warn traders about potential scam brokers.
Are you planning to trade with a Rapid Trade Return broker? Scams Report advises to read this Rapid Trade Return Review before making any trade.
Rapid Trade Return review reveals a suspicious scam, based on the following facts we have gathered from authentic sources.
The Financial Markets Authority (FMA) of New Zealand has issued a warning about Rapid Trade Return, highlighting that it lacks proper registration for offering financial services in the country. Despite claiming affiliation with the registered entity Axas Group Limited, Rapid Trade Return is deceivingly utilizing their NZBN and company number. Axas Group Limited’s director has vehemently denied any connection with the website. This cautionary message serves as a reminder to exercise caution, as scammers often employ deceptive tactics to exploit unsuspecting investors and consumers. Always verify the legitimacy of financial entities before engaging in any transactions.
Website – www.Rapidtradereturn.com and www.Rapidtether.com
Official Address – 38 Lawndale Place, Mission Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
Warned by standard regulating authority – Financial Markets Authority (New Zealand)
Regulation Status- Unregulated
|Date Registered||March 18, 2023|
|Domain Age||5 months, 9 days, 16 hours, 26 minutes, 58 seconds|
What are the signs of a scam broker?
Regulatory compliance is vital for any legitimate business, particularly in the financial sector. Regulatory authorities raise concerns about the company’s failure to meet licensing requirements, inadequate disclosure of information, and potential violations of securities laws. These regulatory issues not only cast doubt on scam brokers’ operations but also indicate a lack of adherence to legal and ethical standards.
Lack of Transparency
One of the primary concerns regarding scam brokers is the lack of transparency in their operations. Transparency, as highlighted in our comprehensive Rapid Trade Return review, is crucial in establishing trust and credibility, especially in the financial industry. This lack of transparency may leave potential investors and customers skeptical about the legitimacy of the company.
Another concerning aspect of scam brokers is the difficulty in verifying their credentials, making it imperative to read an Rapid Trade Return review. Legitimate companies usually provide clear information about their founders, management team, and employees, allowing interested parties to conduct due diligence. This opacity creates skepticism and casts doubt on the legitimacy of the company.
What makes people suspicious of scam brokers?
The Rapid Trade Return review raises suspicion about the broker’s legitimacy, signaling a potential scam. The following are some of the fraudulent activities that any scam broker engages in:
- The terms and conditions of scam brokers are such, that it makes withdrawal impossible. Even if it is not possible to bonus. The rules and regulations condition are kept purposefully in such a way as to defraud traders/investors.
- The scam broker calls you umpteen times to invest more and more amounts in the account.
- Claims made through the website are untrue and are virtually not possible to achieve, execute or discharge.
- Returns on investments (ROI) promised by scam brokers on their websites are nearly impossible to achieve.
- Risk warnings while trading are not declared/disclosed on the webpage or would be disclosed in very small fonts at some corner of the page which is hardly readable/noticeable.
- The scam brokers are active in the initial period; later on, they may not communicate with you or avoid replying altogether. They may change the URL or company’s name without notifying traders.
- The broker may be operating from those countries where regulation rules are lenient or vague. More often than not these countries are heaven for scam brokers.
- In the initial period, Rapid Trade Return may show you that you are making huge gains/profits, but as soon as you submit a withdrawal request, your trades start making losses. Or they will point out some of their illegitimate rules of withdrawals whereby it will be impossible to withdraw.
Be wary of the Rapidtradereturn scam, which has placed countless victims in financial misery. This Rapidtradereturn com review will teach you how to avoid falling prey to their misleading strategies. Rapid Trade Return broker, as highlighted in our comprehensive Rapid Trade Return review, exhibits one or more of the above-mentioned fraudulent activities, leading to its inclusion in the list of scam brokers 2023.
Are you a victim of Rapid Trade Return scam? Here is how you can get full help in the recovery of funds.
Many investors feel that it is impossible to get their money back from these fraud/scam brokers. Let me assure you there is nothing like that. Many victims feel they are alone, be assured you are not alone. Even the most cautious investor can make mistakes and fall into the booby trap laid by the scammers.
The best route to recover your stolen/lost money from scams is consulting to Scams Report Team which has helped thousands of scam victims.
Scams Report Team has more than 10 years of experience in the field of fund recovery services from all types of scams like Forex trading scams, Binary Trading Scams, Cryptocurrency scams, Online Scams, Investment Scams, and all other financial scams. Scamsreport is a genuine recovery organization that deploys all modern methods to help the victims of scams.
To file a Quick Complaint against a scammer and Get a Free Recovery Consultation – Click Here
Our Social Pages
Note: The information provided in the above Rapid Trade Return review is derived from existing web Rapid Trade Return reviews. Please be aware that we cannot be held liable for any legal action taken by Rapid Trade Return company. If you have any inquiries or concerns, kindly reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.