ProtonForex Review – Is ProtonForex a scam or trustworthy?
Crypto Scams, Forex scams, CFD scams, Binary Scams, Romance Scams, and other types of frauds are common these days. There is no limit to the amount lost in these scams and reach billions and trillions of dollars in a year. That is why the Scams Report Team has created scam broker reports to warn users about the latest scams occurring in the financial markets. ProtonForex Review is published here with the same motive to warn traders about potential scam brokers.
Are you planning to trade with a ProtonForex broker? Scams Report advises to read this ProtonForex Review before making any trade.
ProtonForex review reveals a suspicious scam, based on the following facts we have gathered from authentic sources.
ProtonForex raises serious concerns due to its lack of regulation, leaving it unchecked and potentially deceptive. This offshore broker operates without oversight, granting them the freedom to engage in questionable practices. Furthermore, the broker’s deceptive tactics extend to misrepresenting its location and failing to provide adequate legal documentation. Notably, there is a complete lack of transparency regarding the broker’s fees. Even more alarming is the absence of a viable trading platform; instead, the website directs users to download AnyDesk and TeamViewer, remote control software often exploited by scammers. This raises significant red flags about the broker’s credibility and intentions. Caution is strongly advised when dealing with ProtonForex.
Website – www.protonforex.com, www.protonbrokers.com
Official Address – 45 Church St, Birmingham, UNITED KINGDOM, B3 2RT
Warned by standard regulating authority – Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom) and British Virgin Islands – Financial Services Commission
Regulation Status- Unregulated
|Date Registered||June 23, 2023|
|Domain Age||2 months, 14 days, 13 hours|
What are the signs of a scam broker?
Regulatory compliance is vital for any legitimate business, particularly in the financial sector. Regulatory authorities raise concerns about the company’s failure to meet licensing requirements, inadequate disclosure of information, and potential violations of securities laws. These regulatory issues not only cast doubt on scam brokers’ operations but also indicate a lack of adherence to legal and ethical standards.
Lack of Transparency
One of the primary concerns regarding scam brokers is the lack of transparency in their operations. Transparency, as highlighted in our comprehensive ProtonForex review, is crucial in establishing trust and credibility, especially in the financial industry. This lack of transparency may leave potential investors and customers skeptical about the legitimacy of the company.
Another concerning aspect of scam brokers is the difficulty in verifying their credentials, making it imperative to read a ProtonForex review. Legitimate companies usually provide clear information about their founders, management team, and employees, allowing interested parties to conduct due diligence. This opacity creates skepticism and casts doubt on the legitimacy of the company.
What makes people suspicious of scam brokers?
The ProtonForex review raises suspicion about the broker’s legitimacy, signaling a potential scam. The following are some of the fraudulent activities that any scam broker engages in:
- The terms and conditions of scam brokers are such, that it makes withdrawal impossible. Even if it is not possible to bonus. The rules and regulations condition are kept purposefully in such a way as to defraud traders/investors.
- The scam broker calls you umpteen times to invest more and more amounts in the account.
- Claims made through the website are untrue and are virtually not possible to achieve, execute or discharge.
- Returns on investments (ROI) promised by scam brokers on their websites are nearly impossible to achieve.
- Risk warnings while trading are not declared/disclosed on the webpage or would be disclosed in very small fonts at some corner of the page which is hardly readable/noticeable.
- The scam brokers are active in the initial period; later on, they may not communicate with you or avoid replying altogether. They may change the URL or company’s name without notifying traders.
- The broker may be operating from those countries where regulation rules are lenient or vague. More often than not these countries are heaven for scam brokers.
- In the initial period, ProtonForex may show you that you are making huge gains/profits, but as soon as you submit a withdrawal request, your trades start making losses. Or they will point out some of their illegitimate rules of withdrawals whereby it will be impossible to withdraw.
Be wary of the ProtonForex.com scam, which has placed countless victims in financial misery. This ProtonForex.com review will teach you how to avoid falling prey to their misleading strategies. ProtonForex broker, as highlighted in our comprehensive ProtonForex review, exhibits one or more of the above-mentioned fraudulent activities, leading to its inclusion in the list of scam brokers 2023.
Are you a victim of ProtonForex scam? Here is how you can get full help in the recovery of funds.
Many investors feel that it is impossible to get their money back from these fraud/scam brokers. Let me assure you there is nothing like that. Many victims feel they are alone, be assured you are not alone. Even the most cautious investor can make mistakes and fall into the booby trap laid by the scammers.
The best route to recover your stolen/lost money from scams is consulting to Scams Report Team which has helped thousands of scam victims.
Scams Report Team has more than 10 years of experience in the field of fund recovery services from all types of scams like Forex trading scams, Binary Trading Scams, Cryptocurrency scams, Online Scams, Investment Scams, and all other financial scams. Scamsreport is a genuine recovery organization that deploys all modern methods to help the victims of scams.
To file a Quick Complaint against a scammer and Get a Free Recovery Consultation – Click Here
Our Social Pages
Note: The information provided in the above ProtonForex review is derived from existing web ProtonForex reviews. Please be aware that we cannot be held liable for any legal action taken by ProtonForex company. If you have any inquiries or concerns, kindly reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.