NCAP Savings is an offshore broker and it is an unreliable one. Please read NCAP Savings review before investing. The broker is not regulated by any of the known regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction. This broker offers operations in many asset classes and provides investment services in many countries throughout the globe without having a proper license from any of the known regulators like SEC, ASIC, FCA, BaFin, CNMV, CySEC, etc.
On investigating online we found that there are many negative NCAP Savings reviews and complaints on different broking forums. This is a red flag, for NCAP Savings broker can be possible scam/fraud. Your investments/funds may not be secured if you are trading with this broker.
Website – https://ncapsavings.com/
Official Address – One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB
Warned by regulating authority – Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom)
Ncapsavings.com scam is a fraudulent investment scheme that has been making the rounds in recent years. It promises investors high returns with little to no risk and often targets individuals who are inexperienced in investing or those who are looking for easy money. Although it appears legitimate and offers attractive rates of return, there are numerous red flags associated with this scam including unregistered brokers, suspiciously high returns, and pressure tactics used to urge investors into making quick decisions.
In addition, they have been known to misrepresent their services as being regulated by financial authorities when in reality they are completely unregulated. Ultimately, NCAP Savings should be avoided at all costs as it can lead to financial losses and other serious problems related to scams like these.
NCAP Savings Review: Probable scam activities of fraud/scam broker
Described briefly below are some of the possible scam/fraud activities of Ncapsavings.com broker and hence we do not advise you to work with this broker.
- The terms and conditions of NCAP Savings broker are such, that it makes withdrawal impossible. Even it is not possible to bonus. The rules and regulations condition are kept purposefully in such a way to defraud traders/investors.
- The broker calls you umpteen times to invest more and more amounts in the account.
- Claims made through the website are untrue and are virtually not possible to achieve, execute or discharge.
- Returns on investments (ROI) promised by NCAP Savings broker on his website are nearly impossible to achieve.
- Risk warnings while trading is not declared/disclosed on the webpage or would be disclosed in very small fonts at some corner of the page which is hardly readable/noticeable.
- The broker is active in the initial period; later on, he may not communicate with you or avoid replying altogether. He may change the URL or company’s name without notifying traders.
- The broker may be operating from those countries where regulation rules are lenient or vague. More often than not these countries are heaven for scam brokers.
- In the initial period, the broker will show you that you are making huge gains/profits but as soon as you submit a withdrawal request, your trades start making losses. Or they will point out some of their illegitimate rules of withdrawals whereby it will be impossible to withdraw.
Negative NCAP Savings review and complaints
On surfing the internet or social media sites you will find many negative NCAP Savings reviews and complaints of withdrawals of NCAP Savings broker. We also examined and scrutinized NCAP Savings broker online and other scam features, and hence included this broker in our list of scam brokers 2023.
NCAP Savings Review: What the reviews and complaints of NCAP Savings broker are in general?
After reading many NCAP Savings reviews and complaints from the broker we concluded that account holders are frustrated and are unable to withdraw their funds. The broker has cheated on them and is not fulfilling his NCAP Savings . There is no transparency in the broker’s operation. NCAP Savings broker is now no longer communicating with them through any channels. Have blocked or suspended the account.
NCAP Savings Review: How to get your stolen/lost money back from NCAP Savings broker?
The best route to recover your stolen/lost money from NCAP Savings scam is Scams Report.
Scams Report has a committed team of experts from different fields. The combined team has years of experience and expertise dealing with fraud/scam broking companies. The Scams Report provides free consultation to those victims who have filled out a free consultation form and submitted it to us. We help you build up a solid case against the scammers without leaving any escape route for them, to regain your funds.
Many investors/traders feel that it is impossible to get their money back from these fraud/scam brokers. Let me assure you there is nothing like impossible. Many victims feel they are alone, be assured you are not alone; the scam broker has scammed many innocent investors and disappeared into thin air. He has scammed people in the past, is presently scamming, and will continue his activity in the future. Even the most cautious traders/investors make mistakes and fall into the booby trap laid by the scammers.
Precaution is better than cure. Before investing, stay alert, read NCAP Savings reviews on different channels, after it is your hard-earned money. Happy investing/trading.
We have more than 10 years of experience in the field of fund recovery services from all types of scams like Forex trading scams, Binary Trading Scams, Cryptocurrency scams, Online Scams, Investment Scams and all other financial scams. Scams Report is a genuine recovery organization and deploy all modern methods to help the victims of scams.
Visit Scams Report Twitter Page
Like Scams Report Linkedin Page
Scams Report Tumblr page