Please read this FVP Trade review before investing. Your investments/funds may not be secured if you are trading with this broker.
Website – https://fvptrade.com/
Official Address – 36 Old Jewry, London EC2R 8DD, UK
Warned by regulating authority – Not Recommended By Review Website Like Scams Report
FVP Trade Review
Reading the FVP Trade review is a good way to know about this broker. This review will clear all your doubts about whether it is right to trade with this broker or not.
It is a brand of FVP Holdings. Domain was listed on Jan. 2022 in the British Virgin Islands (BVI). The website’s acceptance among the public is very poor. The site is red flagged as controversial, and questionable. Email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org. In their introductory period, they aimed mostly at Chinese people. Because all videos filmed and advertised at that interval are in Chinese. Later on, to garner more public they switched to promoting in the English language.
Read more about its trading platform, payment methods, and scam alerts in this FVP Trade review.
Under its belt, FVP Holdings has three companies FVP Trade, Global FX Tech, and Qfinity Labs. FVP Holdings team comprises Nick Williamson (Sr. Partner), Tim Booth, Jonathan Greene, ArmanLankarani, Ethan Murray, Stacy Wright, Keith Walker, and Dr. David Moche.
Ryan Xu’sHyperfund and FVP Trade limited have common links. Tim Booth is working for both, FVP Trade and FVP Holdings.
They are into CFD broking that provides crystal clear pricing, fast performance, and forward-thinking charting tools for their investors. The company FVPTrade in past did have a license from regulators ASIC, FCA, and NFA but they at present all expired.
They provide multilingual customer service, in Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, French, Russian, Spanish, and Portuguese. The trading platform is MetaTrader4.
FVP Trade Review: MT4 trading platform
The trading platform or software of fvp-trade.com is from the Russian giant MetaTrader. MetaTrader is the most trusted trading software used by many known brokers. At present most brokers are working on enhanced and newer versions i.e. MetaTrader5. MT5 software supports automated strategies and offers charting tools and in-build custom indicators. It is a steady platform that allows copy trading also. The trader can trade on any device like mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop anytime and from anywhere with an internet connection. It functions for both Android and iOS systems.
Multi assets can be traded with FVP Trade limited. The company claims to offer 24/5 customer support and is transparent in its dealing. They claim to have separate accounts, one for the client’s investment and another for the company’s operations. The software has negative balance protection for the benefit of the traders. In other words, the website claims to trade with them safely, fast, trustworthy and secure.
FVP Trade Review: Payment methods
FVP trade limited charge on credit card, WebMoney, Diners Club, Yandex, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, Master Card, Visa Card, PayPal, and Bitwallet.
There are 100 instruments to trade from. Instruments include cryptocurrencies, currency pairs, oil, commodities, indices, and metals.
For learning purposes, there are educational articles, videos, and e-content on market analysis. Newbies traders can learn technical analysis, fundamental analysis, risk management, trading concepts, and diverse trading strategies.
FVP Trade Review: Scam Alert
- The broker claims he is licensed by FCA. On examining the FCA portal and registry, we found that the broker is cheating the clients by giving wrong information and misguiding them.
- They claim they had an FCA license, and before that they claim that they were ASIC licensed. It did not suit their conditions hence they decide on the FCA license plan.
- The company is operating unlawfully as at present they do not have a license from known regulators like FINMA, FCA, BaFin, CONSOB, SEC, ASIC, or CySEC.
- The scam is active in many countries like the US, UK, Australia, France, Canada, Singapore, India, South Korea, Vietnam, Brazil, and Italy.
- To lure traders/investors the company is using social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and dating apps like OkCupid, Bumble, Grindr, and Tinder.
- Once they obtain your contact details they promise you anything that you want to hear. Like easy money, a bright future, great profits, etc.
- They gain access to your device through device sharing apps or AnyDesk, TeamViewer, Chrome Remote Desktop, and collect information regarding your account details, crypto wallet, and any other places where you park your funds.
- When the trader/investor requests for withdrawal, they ask for some nameless taxes or an upfront fee.
FVP Trade Review: Conclusion
If you search on the web, you will get many negative FVP Trade reviews. If you were a victim of the FVP Trade scam, you can contact us for help. In our team, there are chargeback specialists with years of experience dealing with these types and methods of scammers. We can recover your lost funds if possible fully from FVP Trade.
We have more than 10 years of experience in the field of funds recovery services from all types of scams like Forex trading scams, Binary Trading Scams, Cryptocurrency scams, Online Scams, Investment Scams, and all other financial scams. Scamsreport is a genuine recovery organization and deploy all modern methods to help the victims of scams. We hope this FVP Trade review is helpful for you.
Check Scams Report Facebook Page
Visit Scams Report Twitter Page
Like Scams Report Linkedin Page
Scams Report Tumblr page