Unauthorised Firm: The FCA states that EUTRADERGO / EU TRADER GO may be providing financial services or products without their authorisation. The firm is not authorised by the FCA and is targeting people in the UK.
Firm Details: The firm’s name is EUTRADERGO / EU TRADER GO, and it provides an address in London, an email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), and a website (www.eutradergo.io). The FCA warns that some firms may give incorrect contact details or details that belong to another business or individual.
EUTRADERGO / EU TRADER GO is an unregulated trading brokerage. The company doesn’t list the official owner or the legal jurisdiction. The review found no proof of legitimacy after searching through the registers of FCA, ASIC, BaFin, and other significant authorities.
The company offers a leverage of 1:200 to 1:500, which is against all the laws in the EU and the US. The EU follows the ESMA directive that sets a limit of 1:30 for retail traders due to high risks. For the same reason, the US NFA set a limit of 1:50.
According to EUTRADERGO Review, this brokerage doesn’t approve payout requests. They delay you and give you different excuses. In some cases, account managers can even ask you to cover alleged taxes and payout fees.
The only means of communication is a web form. Your ticket can easily be forgotten and you may never get the needed assistance.
What makes people suspicious of scam brokers?
The EUTRADERGO review raises suspicion about the legitimacy of the broker, signaling a potential scam. The following are some of the fraudulent activities that any scam broker engages in:
- The terms and conditions of scam brokers are such, that it makes withdrawal impossible. Even if it is not possible to bonus. The rules and regulations condition are kept purposefully in such a way as to defraud traders/investors.
- The scam broker calls you umpteen times to invest more and more amounts in the account.
- Claims made through the website are untrue and are virtually not possible to achieve, execute or discharge.
- Returns on investments (ROI) promised by scam brokers on their websites are nearly impossible to achieve.
- Risk warnings while trading is not declared/disclosed on the webpage or would be disclosed in very small fonts at some corner of the page which is hardly readable/noticeable.
- The scam brokers are active in the initial period; later on, they may not communicate with you or avoid replying altogether. They may change the URL or company’s name without notifying traders.
- The broker may be operating from those countries where regulation rules are lenient or vague. More often than not these countries are heaven for scam brokers.
- In the initial period, EUTRADERGO may show you that you are making huge gains/profits, but as soon as you submit a withdrawal request, your trades start making losses. Or they will point out some of their illegitimate rules of withdrawals whereby it will be impossible to withdraw.
Scammed by EU TRADER GO broker? Here is how you can get full help in recovery.
Many investors feel that it is impossible to get their money back from these fraud/scam brokers. Let me assure you there is nothing like impossible. Many victims feel they are alone, be assured you are not alone; the scam broker has scammed many innocent investors and disappeared into thin air. He has scammed people in the past, is presently scamming, and will continue his activity in the future. Even the most cautious traders/investors make mistakes and fall into the booby trap laid by the scammers.
The best route to recover your stolen/lost money from scams is the Scams Report Team.
Scams Report Team has more than 10 years of experience in the field of fund recovery services from all types of scams like Forex trading scams, Binary Trading Scams, Cryptocurrency scams, Online Scams, Investment Scams, and all other financial scams. Scamsreport is a genuine recovery organization that deploys all modern methods to help the victims of scams.
To file a Quick Complaint against a scammer and Get a Free Recovery Consultation – Click Here
Our Social Pages
Note: The information provided in the above EUTRADERGO review is derived from existing web EUTRADERGO reviews. Please be aware that we cannot be held liable for any legal action taken by EUTRADERGO company. If you have any inquiries or concerns, kindly reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
Read Afex EU Review