A decision about investing in a reliable company is very important for any type of trader whether novice or experienced. The Internet boom has given birth to a myriad of possibilities. Our ClaimLostFund review is meant to help the traders to read and understand the possibility of a big risk if they have decided to trade with an Claimlostfund.com broker with the possibility of falling into an ClaimLostFund scam.
On investigating online about ClaimLostFund Review we found that there are many negative ClaimLostFund reviews and complaints on different broking forums. This is a red flag, for Claimlostfund.com broker can be possible scam/fraud. Your investments/funds may not be secured if you are trading with this broker.
Website – https://www.claimlostfund.com/
Official Address – 48, Queen’s Rd, UNITED KINGDOM, Brighton
Warned by regulating authority – Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom)
Regulation Status- Unregulated
The ClaimLostFund scam is a currently circulating online scheme that targets unsuspecting individuals by offering unrealistic promises of easy and guaranteed financial windfalls. It involves a website that asks users to provide their personal information in exchange for access to supposed funds stored away in dormant bank accounts, refunds they didn’t know existed, or even backdated income tax returns. Unfortunately, this website is not legitimate, and it’s likely nothing more than an elaborate way to steal the personal information of those who use it. At best, it’s an outright scam; at worst, it could be associated with malicious actors seeking financial gain through identity theft.
ClaimLostFund Review: Why ClaimLostFund is suspected as a scam broker?
Described briefly below are some of the possible scam/fraud activities of ClaimLostFund broker and hence we do not advise you to work with this broker.
- The terms and conditions of Claimlostfund.com broker are such, that it makes withdrawal impossible. Even it is not possible to bonus. The rules and regulations condition are kept purposefully in such a way to defraud traders/investors.
- The broker calls you umpteen times to invest more and more amounts in the account.
- Claims made through the website are untrue and are virtually not possible to achieve, execute or discharge.
- Returns on investments (ROI) promised by ClaimLostFund broker on his website are nearly impossible to achieve.
- Risk warnings while trading is not declared/disclosed on the webpage or would be disclosed in very small fonts at some corner of the page which is hardly readable/noticeable.
- The broker is active in the initial period; later on, he may not communicate with you or avoid replying altogether. He may change the URL or company’s name without notifying traders.
- The broker may be operating from those countries where regulation rules are lenient or vague. More often than not these countries are heaven for scam brokers.
- In the initial period, the broker will show you that you are making huge gains/profits but as soon as you submit a withdrawal request, your trades start making losses. Or they will point out some of their illegitimate rules of withdrawals whereby it will be impossible to withdraw.
Negative ClaimLostFund reviews
On surfing the internet or social media sites you will find many negative Claimlostfund.com reviews and complaints of withdrawals of Claimlostfund.com broker. We also examined and scrutinized ClaimLostFund broker online and other scam features, and hence included this broker in our list of scam brokers 2023. We always have a detailed investigative approach to accessing brokers and their reputations. We found the ClaimLostFund broker has a negative reputation.
What the reviews and complaints of ClaimLostFund broker are in general?
After reading many ClaimLostFund reviews and complaints from the broker we concluded that account holders are frustrated and are unable to withdraw their funds. The broker has cheated on them and is not fulfilling his promise. There is no transparency in the broker’s operation. Claimlostfund.com broker is now no longer communicating with them through any channels. Have blocked or suspended the account.
ClaimLostFund Review: How to get your stolen/lost money back from the ClaimLostFund broker?
The best route to recover your stolen/lost money from the Claimlostfund.com scam is Scams Report Team.
Scams Report has a committed team of experts from different fields. The combined team has years of experience and expertise dealing with fraud/scam broking companies. The Scams Report provides free consultation to those victims who have filled out a free consultation form and submitted it to us. We help you build up a solid case against the scammers without leaving any escape route for them, to regain your funds.
It is possible to recover money from ClaimLostFund broker!
Many investors/traders feel that it is impossible to get their money back from these fraud/scam brokers. Let me assure you there is nothing like impossible. Many victims feel they are alone, be assured you are not alone; the scam broker has scammed many innocent investors and disappeared into thin air. He has scammed people in the past, is presently scamming, and will continue his activity in the future. Even the most cautious traders/investors make mistakes and fall into the booby trap laid by the scammers.
Precaution is better than cure. Before investing, stay alert, read reviews on different channels, after it is your hard-earned money. Happy investing/trading.
Scams Report Team has more than 10 years of experience in the field of fund recovery services from all types of scams like Forex trading scams, Binary Trading Scams, Cryptocurrency scams, Online Scams, Investment Scams, and all other financial scams. Scamsreport is a genuine recovery organization that deploys all modern methods to help the victims of scams.
To file a Quick Complaint against ClaimLostFund broker and Get a Free Recovery Consultation – Click Here
Our Social Pages
Scams Report Twitter Page
Scams Report Tumblr page